Presently, you can enjoy the effects of cannabidiol (CBD) in all kinds of ways – gummies, vapes, tinctures, topicals, flower, you name it – but one product you probably don’t come across as often is CBD mints. At Tillmans Tranquils, our CBD Mints are one of our best-selling products and are even accompanied by some unique benefits and advantages that our customers just can’t get enough of.
So, if you’re new to the idea of CBD mints, let’s share everything you need to know about what makes the product so unique, and why it’s a must-have if you’re a fan of the hemp plant and all of its amazing properties.
Why Choose CBD Mints?
CBD mints offer up a uniquely gratifying way to experience the effects of cannabidiol along with the many other beneficial compounds found in the hemp plant. They belong to the category of products known as edibles, which means that they involve ingesting these compounds. Edibles are known for their super long-lasting effects – 8 hours or so – due to how the body’s endocannabinoid system (ESC) breaks down cannabidiol once it’s ingested. That way, the CBD absorbs into the bloodstream in a totally unique manner. It can take up to 2 hours before the CBD does take effect, but once it does, you’re in for a blissful feeling that can get you through the day or night.
A lot of people take CBD gummies – the most popular kind of edible there is. But, CBD mints are totally worth exploring in their own right. They’re refreshing, just like your standard breath mints, and act as a nice change up from the more popular edible choices on the market. Of course, they’ll freshen your breath as an added bonus, while being super discreet – if that kind of thing matters to you. You can take them with you anywhere too, which always comes in handy.
Another thing we gotta quickly mention are benefits of CBD mints themselves. For instance, Peppermint is an anti-inflammatory, and it’s phenomenally useful for digestive discomfort – think nausea, bloating, or a generally upset stomach. Mint also comes in handy when you’re dealing with congestion or other respiratory symptoms, since it has the ability to open up the airways and thin mucus. Besides that, mint actually has cognitive-boosting abilities, aiding in focus, motivation, and awareness. So, that means that CBD mints have a unique edge over other edibles when it comes to cumulative benefits.
How Should I Take CBD Mints?
CBD mints can be taken anytime, anywhere. Cannabidiol itself is nonintoxicating (although some CBD mints also contain intoxicating cannabinoids, like Delta 9 THC, Delta 8 THC, etc.), and so it won’t disrupt your ability to drive, your ability to work, or your ability to focus. Simply pop the suggested amount into your mouth (serving instructions should be on the product’s label), and know that in about an hour, you’ll be enjoying the effects of hemp in the body. Keep in mind that the emptier your stomach, the faster those effects will take place, and, people say that the effects are stronger when consumed on an empty stomach, too.
Dosing with CBD Mints
A lot of people ask what a good dose is for CBD mints. That all depends on your tolerance, your body weight, and how strong you want the effects to be. Again, CBD alone isn’t intoxicating in any concentration, so that’s not something you need to worry about. Taking too much would mostly put you at risk of feeling a bit drowsy.
Most people like to start at around 20mg-25mg per serving. But, as you continue taking CBD regularly, you can increase that dosage as desired and as tolerated.
How Can CBD Mints Differ from One Another?
Of course, it has to be pointed out that not all CBD mints are created equally. There are a number of ways in which one formula can differ from another. Let’s expand on that point, shall we.
- Ingredients: Always look at the ingredients of CBD mints to make sure they’re as natural as possible. Ideally, the mints should contain natural ingredients, and the sweetener and flavoring should also be plant-based. As for sweetener, avoid high-fructose corn syrup and other high-glycemic ingredients.
- Milligram Strength: CBD mints can vary in terms of milligram strength, which reflects how potent each mint is. Look at the milligram strength on the label to make sure that the potency level isn’t too low or too high for your needs.
- Type of Extract: There are three types of extracts that can be used in CBD mints. CBD isolate is purified cannabidiol, meaning there are no terpenes or additional cannabinoids. Full-spectrum extract contains every cannabinoid, terpene, flavonoid, and nutrient found in hemp flower buds, for the entourage effect, and for an enhanced number of potential benefits. Then, broad-spectrum extract contains every compound except for the trace, nonintoxicating amount of THC found in the hemp plant.
- Other Cannabinoids: Some CBD mints may combine CBD with other cannabinoids – like CBN, a nonintoxicating, calming cannabinoid, or delta 9 THC, a psychoactive cannabinoid that’s legal in small but effective concentrations.
- Taste: Of course, some CBD mints will taste better than others. In general, those flavored with real mint, and a naturally occurring sugar like organic cane sugar, will be more satisfying. CBD mints can also come in different flavors, by combining mint with, say, a fruit flavor, or cinnamon.
- Quality: Lastly, quality is always a huge factor to pay attention to. Look at third-party lab reports on the company’s website to verify that the product has been found by an unbiased testing facility to be free of impurities and contaminants, and also be both pure and potent.
Why Choose Tillmans Tranquils CBD Mints?
Tillmans Tranquils has really perfected CBD mints by infusing them with our signature, third-party-tested, and organically derived broad-spectrum hemp extract. These mints come in the following and are nonintoxicating:
- Peppermint and Cinnamon CBD Mints that contain zero THC and can be taken anytime.
- Perfect Dose CBD Mints infused with THC for a nice psychoactive kick, in a mouthwatering Cherry flavor and brisk Peppermint flavor.
- CBD Mints infused with CBG in an Orange flavor for amazing Relief.
- CBD mints infused with CBN in a Mint Chocolate flavor for those looking to get a goodnight’s sleep.
Need more convincing on what makes Tillmans Tranquils CBD Mints so unique, and why you should really consider incorporating them into your hemp routine? No problem, we gotcha covered.
Our mints are infused with broad-spectrum hemp, which is a THC-free alternative to full-spectrum. This means that they contain every other naturally occurring, desirable chemical compound that exists in the hemp plant. There’s a naturally high amount of CBD (cannabidiol), along with a broad array of minor cannabinoids as well as terpenes, flavonoids, and plenty of nutrients. This gives you the synergistic benefits you get from consuming all of these compounds together, and a larger variety of desirable effects.
Vegan, All-Natural, and Non-GMO
We’re proud to offer a totally vegan formula made with natural, non-GMO ingredients. This means that you can feel good about eating these gummies throughout the day as needed, without having to worry about what unwanted additives or fillers you might be putting into your body. Our flavoring comes from real plant sources, and you won’t find questionable preservatives in our ingredients list.
Small Batches for Total Quality Control
Our mints are made in small batches, which allows us to guarantee that each and every batch is absolutely perfect according to our standards. We create our dough carefully with meticulous craftsmanship, and even roll it out before pressing out each mint individually. This way, the product comes out uniform and consistent, but we’re able to ensure that no important corners are cut at any point during the process. It’s this approach to crafting our mints that makes our product stand out from the rest.
Free of Undesirable Sweeteners
A lot of CBD edibles contain “undesirable” sweeteners like high-fructose corn syrup or sucralose, a synthetic sweetener. The problem is that a lot of people, understandably, want to steer clear of these ingredients. Our formula contains none of these types of sweeteners, getting its sweet taste from a blend of organic cane sugar and rice syrup.
Unique Cannabinoid Blends
We’re always adding to our collection of CBD mints, to find new ways to give our customers exactly the effects that they’re looking for. Our THC:CBD mints come in different ratios of THC to CBD, including 10:1 and 5:1 options, which give you a delta 9 high that’s compliant with the law yet satisfying enough to give you the psychoactive experience you’re looking for. We also offer a CBN + CBD formula for nighttime, with the soothing effects of cannabinol in full-force, as well as a CBG formula for those who want the benefits of cannabigerol, the cannabinoid known for its influence on physical discomfort, energy levels, and more.
Lab-Tested for Quality Assurance
Of course, you can count on our CBD mints having undergone a strict third-party-testing process carried out by a licensed laboratory. Our lab reports are available on our website, displaying how these CBD mints are free of unwanted impurities and contaminants, while being compliant with the law and made with only the purest, most potent hemp extracts possible.
Ready for a New Type of Edible? Tillmans Tranquils Has You Covered
No doubt, our CBD mints continue to be a huge seller, in addition to our other top-rated hemp-infused products. We’ve come up with a variety of flavors, strengths, and even cannabinoid blends, to ensure that everyone can find precisely what they’re looking for in terms of the effects that can be derived from the hemp plant. All at the same time, they’re super easy to take, deliciously refreshing, and made with natural and gentle ingredients to act as the perfect addition to just about anyone’s daily routine. Explore our selection of CBD Mints, and then see for yourself what this type of edible can do for you to address your daily needs!