Delta 9 Gummy Options: Flavor-Infused vs. Strain-Infused Gummies
No doubt, delta 9 gummies are a big deal right now. They’re derived from hemp, and happen to be completely legal, all while delivering the lauded effects and benefits associated with the cannabinoid. For thousands of years, people around the world have enjoyed delta 9 THC, mostly in the form of marijuana. Now, thanks to years of research and advancing technology, it’s possible to enjoy a legal form of delta 9 that’s as tasty as it is rich in desirable properties that help the body and mind.
Tillmans Tranquils Delta 9 Gummies are incredibly popular, thanks to their effectiveness, flavor, and generous selection of options. Two types of gummies that we offer are:
- Standard gummies that’re flavored deliciously with real fruit derivatives.
- Strain gummies that’re infused with not only delta 9 THC, but also the terpene profiles that come from our very favorite cannabinoid strains.
Delta 9 Gummies: What’s the Deal?
Before we break down these two options here at Tillmans Tranquils, we want to talk about delta 9 gummies in a bit more detail, since a lot of people are new to the concept. Delta 9 gummies that come from hemp, like the ones that we carry, are 100% compliant with the law, because despite their sometimes-high milligram strengths, they contain a maximum of 0.3% delta 9 THC, which is the legal limit, per dry weight. They do come in various milligram strengths, meaning, they can vary in potency. They also come in an assortment of flavors, and may contain more than one active cannabinoid, depending on the choices of the manufacturer.
Delta 9 gummies are very easy to take, since each piece contains an equal amount of D9. You don’t need to count or measure anything out, and as an added bonus, they’re super portable. Their effects can take 1-2 hours to begin, because of the time it takes for the THC to work through the digestive tract, but the effects can last for up to 8 hours at a time.
So, now that we got that covered, let’s compare these two delta 9 gummies, as that way, you can decide which gummy is right for you.
Flavored Delta 9 Gummies
Flavored delta 9 gummies contain a delta 9 distillate, which is a purified form of delta 9 THC created through a steam distillation process. The process involves making a CO2 extraction of the hemp plant and applying steam to the extract at various levels of pressure and heat, to discard unwanted compounds until all that remains is delta 9.
In this manner, the only hemp compound you’re getting is delta 9 THC, which can give you a meaningful high and plenty of potential benefits. There is no “hemp-like” aftertaste, as the flavor of hemp comes from the terpenes in the plant, which aren’t present in distillate. And, of course, delta 9 gummies are available in all kinds of tasty flavors, so you can easily enjoy these gummies in a way that will really dazzle your taste buds.
- No plant-like aftertaste.
- Pure delta 9 THC for those who only want that compound for its direct effects.
- Can still combine well with other cannabinoids in the formula (i.e., CBD, CBN, CBG, etc.)
- No entourage effect or benefits from additional compounds.
- No ability to choose a strain to personalize your ‘high’.
Delta 9 Gummies in Various Strains
Delta 9 gummies that come in strain choices means that in addition to delta 9 distillate, terpene extracts were added to the product, in order to match the terpene profiles of specific strains.
The strain of cannabis is determined by its terpene profile, which can vary dramatically from one strain to the next, as there are over 100 naturally occurring terpenes in hemp. Terpenes are secondary, nonintoxicating compounds in all plant life. Terpenes even carry their own benefits and can also determine the flavor & aroma of individual plant species.
The cannabis plant comes in three main categories of strains, each supplying its own variety of effects:
- Category #1: Indica Strains: Mellowing and relaxing, with higher levels of myrcene, a sedating terpene. They’re common to take at nighttime, to unwind and destress. They also produce a stronger body high that can make you feel like you’re glued to the couch.
- Category #2: Sativa Strains: Have lower levels of myrcene and higher levels of terpenes associated with euphoric effects, a stronger cerebral experience, and enhanced energy and focus. They can make you feel more sociable or creative, as well. They’re popular to take during the daytime for those reasons.
- Hybrid Strains: A strain that comes from both sativa and indica strains, through cross-breeding. This means that they carry characteristics of both indica and sativa strains, for something in-between the two.
Note: There are sub-categories of these strains:
- Full Indica
- India-Dominant Hybrid
- Indica-Leaning Hybrid
- Full Sativa
- Sativa-Dominant Hybrid
- Sativa-Leaning Hybrid
- Balanced Hybrid
Delta 9 gummies that come in specific strain options allow you to enhance your experience by enjoying something that gives you a more well-rounded high. While THC alone is the psychoactive component of cannabis, these terpenes are sorta like the supporting players, determining the effects of the high while bolstering THC’s ability to absorb into the system and become fully effective.
- A more personalized kind of high.
- The synergistic boost of taking these compounds together.
- A totally different experience not just from flavored gummies, but also from CBD gummies too.
- Possibly a plant-like aftertaste.
- The very rare chance of ending up with a strain you don’t like – such as one that makes you feel sleepy when you were looking for a strain that helps you focus.
Flavor or Strain: Which is Right for You?
Ultimately, you really aren’t going to lose out no matter which direction you choose. THC gummies offer a legal way to savor delta 9 and get high off of the cannabinoid’s phenomenal, highly regarded properties. So, it comes down to what you want to get out of the hemp plant. Weigh the pros & cons above, and then simply decide whether or not you want to enhance your high with the help of a specific strain’s terpene profile, or just enjoy the effects of delta 9 all on their own.
And remember, at Tillmans Tranquils, our Delta 9 Gummies range in cannabinoid levels from 2mg THC per gummy to 15mg THC per gummy. Again, we offer:
- Standard flavored gummies containing only pure delta 9 distillate or having other cannabinoids infused into the gummy formula.
- Strain-infused Delta 9 Gummies that contain D9 and the terpene strain profile:
- Pineapple Express Delta 9 THC Gummies: This sativa has a fragrance that’s sweet, tropical, cedar, and citrusy. Its effects are uplifting, euphoric, energetic, and are accompanied by a soothing sensation.
- Wedding Cake Delta 9 THC Gummies: This indica has a fragrance that uses the Cherry Pie and Girl Scout Cookies blend to form a tasty flavor with lemon and mango highlights along with creamy lavender notes. A complex variety; the includes citrus cream flavor. Its effects are perfect for unwinding down at the end of the day or just removing the discomfort of the day. Great for lifting your spirits, too.
- Blue Dream Delta 9 THC Gummies: This hybrid has a fragrance that’s sweet, dank, earthy, and sour. Its effects are both euphoric and energizing. Also is one of the most popular strains for elevating a person’s feelings.
Check out our amazing Delta 9 THC Gummies selection and decide for yourself which gummy formula is going to provide those results you’re looking for!